I suggest you ...

Use a 3rd party commerce provider to increase your revenues

Dear Nr. Scott Doorman,

I hope this comment finds you very well. I am writing as you have developed for the Windows Store and I wanted to personally inform you of a solution which will aid you in increasing the revenue of your app by 25% - 40%.

If you do not already know, Microsoft has decided that developers can choose an alternative commerce platform to sell their apps on the Windows Store. From that aspect, Lotaris in-appCommerce was launched to be a better and more economical alternative to the default Microsoft commerce solution.

*Do note that discovery of your application still goes through the Windows Store. It is only the commerce/payment API that is different.

Unlike the Microsoft commerce solution, Lotaris in-appCommerce:
1. Allows you to increase your revenue margin as we take a lower revenue share. We charge a 15% revenue share as compared to the 30% by Microsoft.
2. Allows you to have a more comprehensive range of business models. We have monetization features that Microsoft does not (for eg. Subscription), allowing you to cater to your users from various geographical regions
3. Allows you to have direct access to your users. Which you would not have if you go through Microsoft
4. Allows you to have a more detailed analytics and reporting system

In addition, to make the decision to use Lotaris in-appCommerce easier, we have decided to waive our revenue share for the next 3 months during our Early Release Program, allowing you to keep all 100% of your revenue from the Windows Store.

For more information, please refer to http://www.lotaris.com/windows8-commerce

I look forward to welcoming you on the Lotaris Platform. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any queries.

Best Regards,
Ian

3 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon